West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 66 Trade Apprentice Posts: West Central Railway has published notification for the recruitment of 66 Fitter, Welder, Electrician & Computer Operator vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-11-2016 to 30-11-2016. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
West Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Post:
1. Fitter: 25 Posts
2. Welder: 30 Posts
3. Electrician: 07 Posts
4. Computer Operator: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 with ITI (NCVT/ SCVT).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 02-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-11-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2016
For more details like reservation, pay scale, experience, qualification, remuneration & other information click on the link given below…
70 Responses to “West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 66 Trade Apprentice Posts”
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)