|Click here for 146 Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Post Details|
|Click here for Medical Technologist, Lab Technician & Other Post Details|
DHFWS Berhampore Jobs 2016 – 146 Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts: Government of West Bengal, District Health Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Berhampore has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 146 Nutritionist, Social Worker, Cook, Attendant, Medical Technologist, Data Entry Operator, DOTS Plus Site Medical Officer, District Programme Coordinator, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Counselor for DRTB Centre, DRTB & TB HIV Coordinator, District Consultant & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 30-11-2016 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
DHFWS Berhampore Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 146
Name of the Posts:
1. Nutritionist: 03 Posts
2. Social Worker: 02 Posts
3. Cook: 02 Posts
4. Attendant: 08 Posts
5. Medical Technologist (Lab): 12 Posts
6. Medical Technologist (X-ray): 08 Posts
7. Medical Technologist (ECG): 09 Posts
8. Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
9. DOTS Plus Site Medical Officer: 01 Post
10. District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
11. District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator: 02 Posts
12. Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
13. Counselor for DRTB Centre: 01 Post
14. DRTB & TB HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
15. District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
16. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
17. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 Post
18. Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
19. Senior Treatment Supervisor: 24 Posts
20. Medical Officer: 36 Posts
21. Lab Technician: 10 Posts
22. Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic Counselor: 04 Posts
23. Lady Medical Officer: 01 Post
24. District Consultant: 01 Post
25. Psychologist: 01 Post
26. Social Worker: 01 Post
27. Malaria Technical Supervisor: 02 Posts
28. Kala-azar- Technical Supervisor: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be maximum40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc or M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition ore equivalent for S.No-1, BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com for S.No-2, Higher Secondary Passed for S.No-3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Posts, Graduation from any recognized University for S.No-8, 9. 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application for S.No-10, MBBS or equivalent Degree from recognized Institution for S.No-11, MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/ Health Administration from recognized Institute for S.No-12, Post Graduation for S.No-13 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.150/- for reserved Candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favor of District Health Family Welfare Samity & Payable at Berhampore.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of testimonials through Registered Post/ Speed Post to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Ground Floor), 14, Cantonment Board, PO – Berhampore, Mushirabad, Pin – 742101 on or before 30-11-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 30-11-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
For more details like Role Summary/ Purpose, category, tenure, remuneration, vacancy details, emolument, selection process, age relaxation, Salary and benefits, compensation & other information click on the link given below….
NHM Birbhum Jobs 2016 – Medical Technologist, Lab Technician & Other Posts: Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, District Health Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Birbhum has invited applications for the recruitment of Nutritionist for NRC, District Consultant Quality Assurance NHM, District Consultant (Public Health), Counsellor for Blood Bank, Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank, Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic, Medical Technologist (Laboratory, X-Ray/ RD, ECG) vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 05-12-2016 up to 04:00 pm. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NHM Birbhum Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 26
Name of the Posts:
1. Nutritionist for NRC: 01 Post
2. District Consultant Quality Assurance NHM: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
4. Counsellor for Blood Bank: 02 Posts
5. Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank: 02 Posts
6. Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic: 03 Posts
7. Medical Technologist (Laboratory): 06 Posts
8. Medical Technologist (X-Ray/ RD): 05 Posts
9. Medical Technologist (ECG): 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21- 40 years for Post 1, upper age is 40 years for other posts as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc/ M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition for Post 1, MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduation, Master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management for Post 2, 3, Master. PG Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology for Post 4, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Science, Diploma in MLT/ DLT for Post 5, 6, 7, 8, 10+2, Diploma in ECG Technology for Post 9 with relevant Experience.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for General, Rs.50/- for reserved category by DD/ Bank Cheque in favour of DHFWS, Birbhum payable at Suri.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with along fee through registered Post/ speed post to the Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section, New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO- Suri, Birbhum-731101 on or before 05-12-2016 up to 04:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-12-2016 up to 04:00 pm.
For more details like remuneration, reservation, scoring scale, experience & other information click on link given below…