UPSC Advt No 20/2016 – Apply Online for 36 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 36 Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering), Joint Director General, Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering) & Junior Time Scale vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Advt No 20/2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 36
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering): 01 Post
2. Joint Director General: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering): 01 Post
4. Junior Time Scale: 33 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 53 years for S.No-01, 50 years for S.No-02, 35 years for S.No-03 & 04. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent for S.No-01, Master’s degree from a University recognized university by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry for S.No-02, Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University for S.No-03, Degree of a recognized University & Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University for S.No-04.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs & take the printout of application on or before 02-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date to take the printout copies of Application: 02-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
For more like experience, duties, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…
|UPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details
|Apply Online||Click here|
5 Responses to “UPSC Advt No 20/2016 – Apply Online for 36 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts”
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)